L.A. Clippers concept

CS85

clippers should move back to san diego and change their logo

How is it possible for someone who has been here since 2005 to add so little in all this time?

Maybe because he has a life and doesn't have to comment on every little thing such as when a team adds black.

clippers should move back to san diego and change their logo

How is it possible for someone who has been here since 2005 to add so little in all this time?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its not because he's watching Cartoon Network all the time. He probably has a j-o-b. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=job)

Both of you completely missed the point of my post.

This seancarter guy literally only comes to the forums to post either "this concept sux" or unrelated comments on concept threads, without any constructive criticism whatsoever. The vast majority of us here have lives and jobs but that doesn't stop us from putting thought into our posts.

Ah, how could we have missed that.

Hmmm maybe its because you didn't say that, AT ALL.

90758391980.gif

I understood what he meant. Because I have seen how little value seancarter brings to his posts in the short time that I have been here. It is never constructive, and almost always snarky.

Snarky is a word, google that sht

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived