Logo re-color concepts and rebranding

DaRadniz29

westtexas256.png

For it to be original, you can;t use the Oilers logo.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

westtexas256.png

For it to be original, you can;t use the Oilers logo.

Yeah, absolutely for it it to be truly original/from scratch, I wouldn't use the Oilers logo. I never said these were original. Check the bold below for confirmation if needed.

Though the confusion might be because I said I have more "originally-creative works" - I was explaining that I do more than re-color logos.

Also, This Wet Texas logo for another message boards that someone wanted for the NCAA game. And he wanted something with the Oilers logo.

But yeah, sorry if the was any confusion. :)

jacksupdatedlogosept201.png

sjsuspearspartanheadlog.png

westtexas256.png

Just so there's no confusion, not all of these are from scratch, but like I said, I'm still learning and am not an expert by any means. Some of these have taken me hours, so don't think just because on occasion I re-color stuff that I don't do other works. Yeah, you could say "Well don't post something until it's good enough for presentation" well doesn't that defeat the purpose of getting Constructive Criticism? Anyway - the above logos are stuff I made a while back and probably not going to work much anymore, they are just some samples and they are about a year old. I've learned a lot about graphic design in the last year and feel I've improved. If I get any ideas for original works, I'll be sure to post them for people to see and help me with.

So if I failed to mention that the re-coloring was just in addition to other more originally creative work, then let me reiterate that now. By no means by the description was I implying that re-coloring was concepts. It should say "Logo re-color AND concepts" Sorry for the confusion. If the mods want this thread elsewhere then they can let me know or move it.

Archived