College Football prediction thread

Spleenenator, I advise you to just stop this little exercise right there. This isn't going to turn out well for you.

Why not?

Going through every team's schedule and posting results? It's an extremely tedious, and really kind of pointless, thing that will have you ending up with an overwhelming quantity of nothing posts. It's the kind of thing that will turn the board against you (well those that already aren't against you). Especially with the reputation you've quickly amassed here.

Honestly, for your betterment, it's probably best you cut back, or at least stop this thing.

And for God's sake, it's only June. We have some time before we get into a timeframe of making predicitions.

I still don't get why it's so bad. It seems that anyone who makes a well thought out, researched point is frowned upon.

You started a thread, then two hours later you gave one "preview" then followed up with another one an hour later. At that rate you will be through 20-30% of the FBS at the end of the weekend. Really, how "well researched" is that?

While he was banned for having multiple accounts, do not recreate what Peyton66 tried.

Spleenenator, I advise you to just stop this little exercise right there. This isn't going to turn out well for you.

Why not?

Going through every team's schedule and posting results? It's an extremely tedious, and really kind of pointless, thing that will have you ending up with an overwhelming quantity of nothing posts. It's the kind of thing that will turn the board against you (well those that already aren't against you). Especially with the reputation you've quickly amassed here.

Honestly, for your betterment, it's probably best you cut back, or at least stop this thing.

And for God's sake, it's only June. We have some time before we get into a timeframe of making predicitions.

I still don't get why it's so bad. It seems that anyone who makes a well thought out, researched point is frowned upon.

You started a thread, then two hours later you gave one "preview" then followed up with another one an hour later. At that rate you will be through 20-30% of the FBS at the end of the weekend. Really, how "well researched" is that?

While he was banned for having multiple accounts, do not recreate what Peyton66 tried.

I dont see whats wrong with that.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

This reminds me of the family guy scene wear Peter starts pushing open women's bathroom stalls and saying "sorry, I'm retarded".

Back to predictions, I predict espn will try to chronicle entire Ohio state football season and make a constant case why they should still go to the BCS despite their cheating

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived