Possible NHL/NBA Kansas City Team

Fusebazell

What is this...an arena for ANTS!? The real Sprint Center would have to be at least....THREE TIMES THIS SIZE!

so now we have ANTS??

sheesh....never a moments rest for the bugman........ ^_^

I saw the BIGGEST mosquito ever earlier today, in case you were wondering. Mosquitos may be out of your area of expertise, but it was scary as woah. This was like, dinosaur-era sized mosquito. Woah.

Are you sure it wasn't a dragonfly?

I saw, I came, I left.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A Los Angeles-based company plans to invest $50 million to build a new downtown arena, and hopes to bring an NBA or NHL team to Kansas City.

Not gonna happen with the NBA. I think leagues really need to stop at 30 teams. Why is everyone in such a need for a professional team?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Why is everyone in such a need for a professional team?

It's easy to say that when your market has pro teams. KC fans may be thirsting for a pro winter sport. More power to them should they get it.

Big deal, Kansas City isn't the only city who's thirsting for a seasonal sport.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well first off it wouldn't be an Expansion team. The current rumour flaoting around is the possibility of the New Orleans Horents moving again. I'd love to see the Horents in KC. I guess there isn't much interest in 'Nawlins and the crowd numbers are the lowest in the league. At least thats what i'm hearing.

As for NHL......... Penguins, Hurricanes, Preds......are all possiblities. It all depends on the outcome of the CBA.

Arena Football could be a very good possibility also.

Well first off it wouldn't be an Expansion team. The current rumour flaoting around is the possibility of the New Orleans Horents moving again. I'd love to see the Horents in KC. I guess there isn't much interest in 'Nawlins and the crowd numbers are the lowest in the league. At least thats what i'm hearing.

Wow, what a rumor. To have the Hornets move twice probably in a 5 year span. Didn't New Orleans build the New Orleans Arena just so the Hornets would move there? I thought the team was pretty popular among the fans. Maybe my assumptions were way off.

Retired Number's To Come

Hey, i'm just reporting what i heard on the Radio from Chad Ford NBA Analyst on the John Renshaw show. He also said Orlando is a possible relocation candidate.

Bottom Three in NBA Average Attendance:

Orlando     14,371
New Orleans 14,332
Atlanta     13,798

Hey, i'm just reporting what i heard on the Radio from Chad Ford NBA Analyst on the John Renshaw show. He also said Orlando is a possible relocation candidate.

Bottom Three in NBA Average Attendance:

Orlando 14,371
New Orleans 14,332
Atlanta 13,798

Someone remind me again why Atlanta has four teams...

Of course, should I move there again, I'll be glad that they do. It's just sad that a metro area that big is always near the bottom of the attendance numbers.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

MOVE THE HAWKS!

Retired Number's To Come

Archived