Somppi's Pro Combat Concepts

Somppi

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and I put sublimated stripes into the stripes

I think that's what's making the shoulder stripes look so bright. The numeral shade of purple looks fine though.

What filter are you using for the stripes? If it's not multiply, I would try that.

Multiply made it a muddy red

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

and I put sublimated stripes into the stripes

I think that's what's making the shoulder stripes look so bright. The numeral shade of purple looks fine though.

What filter are you using for the stripes? If it's not multiply, I would try that.

Multiply made it a muddy red

I would mess with the hue of purple, and the transparency of the layer, then. That should fix the display problems.

WVU= boring i think some gray somewhere would be cool since their last Pro Combat had Gray in it and it was awesome, but just a suggestion

The gray was a nod to the coal mining culture in WV, as was the entire uniform, actually. It's not a good reason to add a color "because it looks cool" unless you have a reason behind it (save for Oregon)-- which is generally what Nike does when they add new colors. You have to justify it for it to work, if that makes sense.

WVU= boring i think some gray somewhere would be cool since their last Pro Combat had Gray in it and it was awesome, but just a suggestion

The gray was a nod to the coal mining culture in WV, as was the entire uniform, actually. It's not a good reason to add a color "because it looks cool" unless you have a reason behind it (save for Oregon)-- which is generally what Nike does when they add new colors. You have to justify it for it to work, if that makes sense.

ok well it still doesn't mean he can't use it again?

WEEK 4

LSU:I wanted to do something unique for LSU, this will be hit or miss but hopefully you guys will like it.

LSU-pro-combat-1.png

Very curious to see what the feed back is for this week :)

AAAAGGGGHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!!

The horror, the horror....

In short,.... no.

It is what it is.

WEEK 4

LSU:I wanted to do something unique for LSU, this will be hit or miss but hopefully you guys will like it.

LSU-pro-combat-1.png

Very curious to see what the feed back is for this week :)

AAAAGGGGHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!!

The horror, the horror....

In short,.... no.

IMO, All of he said, with a bit more of Horror about this font.

Archived