Roy Jones Jr.

See Red

Now, I don't know how many people on this board follow boxing -- but I have taken an interest in it over the last few years and I'm convinced that Roy Jones Jr. took a dive in his fight against Antonio Tarver. There fight went the distance the last time they fought... So a 2nd round knockout in their second fight seems unconcievable to me. Not to mention the fact that Roy Jones Jr. can go toe to toe with a fairly big heavyweight fighter... but gets knocked out in the 2nd round by Light-Heavyweight Antonio Tarver? I don't buy it. Good thing I didn't buy this fight like I wanted to until I saw that it was $50.

IUe6Hvh.png

Yeah I never buy the PPV fights but if its on HBO I watch and I was shocked this happened. Jones never got beat before his only previous loss is because he got DQed for hitting someone who was on the canvas.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Yeah, that did look a bit iffy if you ask me... But here's how I see it: I suppose Roy Jones Jr. is now going to dedicate himself to the World Heavyweight Titles, and he decided to take a dive for Antonio Tarver. I know I wouldn't, but that's just Roy. <_<

Archived