Seahawks Pro Combat Concept

lightning25

Used Mau's Pro Combat template in GIMP. This is my first concept on a lifelike template, CNC please.

5a2qrt.png

As for an explanation:

I made the navy blue more saturated and light. I wanted to use the neon green more as well, so I made it more lime green instead of snot green. I also loved the proposed silver helmets, so I brought those back and used silver more in the color scheme. The jersey has the two-color striping that is on the seahawk and was on their old jerseys. The silver pants, which you can't see the striping on, have the same striping as on the jerseys, except blue over green instead of green over silver in the typical pro combat way where it stops 3/4 up the leg. I might work on the away jerseys if this is good enough, otherwise I will fix any problems with it.

That's flipping awesome. I think some sort of helmet stripe could help this. Try coloring the gloves and cleats if you can.

Edit: Just read that you made it in GIMP, I like this better now considering you made it in a crappy program.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I'll try adding a helmet stripe, but I'm not sure about it, as I meant for the logo to stretch all the way around the helmets like the current helmet. I might add an anti-symmetrical helmet stripe (as that would easily be something Nike would do), and I do plan on adding color to the gloves and cleats.

Also, I can't seem to find a good .psd football template that I can open in GIMP (the .psd converted version of andrewharrington's template doesn't work for me), I will add the pants stripes so they are visible - they aren't on this template.

Also, I can't seem to find a good .psd football template that I can open in GIMP (the .psd converted version of andrewharrington's template doesn't work for me), I will add the pants stripes so they are visible - they aren't on this template.

Inkscape, SVG. Look no further.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Inkscape, SVG. Look no further.

I'll try that out, but it'll probably be a few days at least with Inkscape's learning curve.

Also, here's V2 with a helmet stripe, I couldn't figure out how to color the gloves or cleats:

zwc9jm.png

2D:

xf2jxu.png

That looks like the paint template to me.

Try using the .svg template.

It is the paint template.

I've tried .svg in Inkscape, but it confuses me a lot even with watching the tutorials, so I just went back to what I know best (Paint) for now. I'll probably take another stab at Inkscape though.

Archived