My moose proposal

CDunn

These are my proposals for the Jackson Hole Moose Senior Mens A league team.  The have a website, just search google or something.  The logo is a heavily updated version of their logo that I found on logoserver.

Thanks to RC,CC, and Snowcap.  Comments on anything? BTW, check out the Anarchy design.

SEE NEW LINKS BELOW AT REPLY NUMBER 4.

bump.  Why do so many people view my stuff them never respond?

Also I wrote the team again and got completely shot down.  Oh, well, what was I to expect.  Here's the message their guy wrote me.

"we are fine, we cant keep our merchandise on the shelfs, everyone loves our patented Moose logo and authentic shirts."

Sorry, but their "patented" logo is just the Ducks logo with a moose muzzle.

I viewed the thread a couple of times, but your site said bandwidth limit exceeded, so I decided to hold off on commenting until I had seen it.

Now that I have seen it, I agree completely with GMS. The logo looks like I'm looking at it without my glasses. What program did you make this in? This must be cleaned up.

Nice colours, solid jersey cut though.

Clean that up, you might have a winner.

Oh, another suggestion... on the red jersey, how about making the moose white, thus eliminating the need for the thick white outline around the whole thing? Just a thought, I think it could work.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I now realize why it's fuzzy.  Before I had a webpage, I was doing my designs in a size that would print nicely.  Then, when I got my page, I just blew them up to make them bigger.  I fixed the blurry problem on my JHM ones.  Take a look. Also, I don't want to go to a completely differant color logo, I usually don't like it.  Therefore, I made the road jersey black and where the black outline was on the home logo, I made it white.  It looks alright.  Comments?

JHM Home

JHM Road

JHM Logo

Archived