Highlanders Belgrade Football Uniforms

zajeb

Hi guys im new to this forum so be gentle with criticism :)

this is actually the team i am playing for, it is amateur team of American football from Belgrade (players are paying the monthly fee so we can pay for the trips and the field and everything :) and most of us are students)

our colors are old gold, gray , and black but the city municipality that we did some charity work in (free flag football practices for school children, donating blood, etc) offered to help us by paying for our uniforms, but the catch is that they have to be in the colors of that municipality which are green and blue...

i couldn't find any team in NCAA or NFL that has that combination (except Seattle Seahawks alternate which they didn't like) which i could use for ideas because im new to uniform designing

for the example i made i took the pants blueprint of Minnesota Vikings and for the top i took some ideas from the soccer jerseys that are much more common in my country

like i sead im new to jersey designs so any constructive criticism and some ideas would be much appreciated, also if u got images of some jerseys in blue and green pls post them

also our helmets are black, which could be changed i guess butt would prefer not to as we don't have cash and most would just probably use spray paint in one single layer...

dresc.jpg

also if some1 has a swatch or pattern or something for nylon mesh material for adobe illustrator i would rly appreciate it if you could send it to me as i would also like to make the middle part with stripes into nylon mesh

That is a really nice start. I like the soccer style jersey body. I almost want to see something like the Steelers 1933 throwback because of that. Here in t he states I think mostly only high schools will have the blue and green mix tho. I don't think I know of any collegiate tteams off the top of my head.

unfortunately i aint familiar with high school teams (logos or jerseys) because only NCAA and NFL are broadcasted over the pond. If any1 has some images of high school jerseys in these colors i would rly like to see them for some ideas :) thx

Archived