Twitition to to put "Tampa Bay" on the Rays roadies

1990hornet

If you start a Twitition (I can 't believe I just used that word) to move the team out of the Tampa Bay area I'd be more likely to sign.

That drain on the economy needs to go.

2ly2w09.jpg

If you start a Twitition (I can 't believe I just used that word) to move the team out of the Tampa Bay area I'd be more likely to sign.

That drain on the economy needs to go.

You're joking right?

Not in the slightest.

They already have the worst uni set/logo in the league. Adding Tampa Bay doesn't do anything to improve it. Plus with the instability, the owners are hesistant to attach the names knowing the chance of the team moving.

I really hope they do.

Or switch back to the Devil Rays. That would be sweet.

2ly2w09.jpg

No offense but I don't think a privately owned professional sports team has to adhere to a "Twitition".

They won't. These things never work.

Sports ownership shows time and again, they often don't give a damn what the fans say. Especially in uni related matters.

There were Devil Rays petitions as well to keep the name and such. Didn't work out.

You'd be better off writing an email and seeing the team responds. I've written emails to several teams with issues and such, probably about 8 different teams and so far the Mets are the only ones who got back to me. Same day return email requesting my phone number, and then calling me to talk about stuff.

Stand up stuff, gave me alot of respect for the orginization.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived