Indians Concept

whchoclte

Added the white version also shrunk the feathers to not take away from the words.

to me those are the right changes. looking good. my only other comment would be that i'm not fond of how the feathers form a flat base at the bottom, like they are sitting on something. Maybe try and have the point of the feathers as the lowest part of the logo? just nit picking here, this a pro style logo for sure.

wish i could see this. it sounds cool.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

i like the top middle. the red and blue help break up the circle, and the type dropped out to white is easier to read. nice work.

my only critique at this point is even though the feathers are round, it looks as though the logo is sitting on a flat surface because where the curve lays.

i wish you hadn't totally abandoned the script version, just worked on the "I" a little more.

Archived