Sports logo book

zoneranger

It works as a really huge collection of logos that you could never find in one place, so it is good for reference. You can tell John Fulgaro really spent time collecting.

Overall the book is ok, not great. I agree w/ Donovan (Pantone) that the quality isn't so hot, plus it's already 5 years out of date. I'm glad I bought it, but I'd love to see an updated version before I'd recommend buying it now.

I know we can find most logo stuff online, but for super quick reference, you can't beat flipping open a book. I work on a computer all day and sometimes it's nice to see things on paper.

I would love an updated book, but with StLouis Fanatic thinking no, does that mean that some of you may have your own spreadsheets or printed "books" of your own?

I know we can find most logo stuff online, but for super quick reference, you can't beat flipping open a book. I work on a computer all day and sometimes it's nice to see things on paper.

I would love an updated book, but with StLouis Fanatic thinking no, does that mean that some of you may have your own spreadsheets or printed "books" of your own?

I'm in the process of putting 'my printed book' online for the world to share  :D

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived