New Procombat Template (for paint)

ChuckDownfield

Wow, it has been awhile since I've thrown my hat into the concept ring, but being bored at home has inspired me. I realized I needed a new football template, as my old templates are on my laptop which convieniently crashed today. So I decided to make a new procombat template. I based the template off of this picture. Anyone can use it if they want, it's not nearly the best one out there but I think it works for my purposes. Anyway, here's the template in all its MS paint glory:

10eftvp.jpg

Here's a link if you want it.

Now, on to the concept! I decided to test out the new template with the following Chargers concept. I tried to simplify their look a little, and just tried to make it a little more classic looking. I eliminated the powder blue, and emphasized gray. The rest, you can see for yourself!

Home:

35jz4nt.jpg

Away:

280ztg.jpg

Alternate:

ixqlnb.jpg

So what do you think? did I accomplish my goal? Leave me some C&C, enjoy the template, and thanks for looking!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

So, I'll wait for more C&C on the Chargers before I post an update, but I figure in the meantime I'll bump this up with the Houston Texans. I emphasized red more in this concept, making it the home jersey color. I was trying to limit the amount of prodominately blue teams in the AFC south, and also separate them from the other Texas team, the Cowboys. I used a modern "horn" pattern on the jerseys, and added a pants stripe that would match it. I also added a navy monochrome set that I like to call the "Midnight Alt." Enjoy and leave some C&C, thanks!

Home:

11gkjme.jpg

Away:

2w39xft.jpg

"Midnight" Alternate:

auz0xt.jpg

Atlanta next!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived