About Time!

lopernv

Although it is an elementary school jersey, I still think some basic sleeve trim (like the Leafs' or Habs') would be in order. Also I'd make the base colour for the numbers and letters something other than the base colour for the jersey, so they stand out.

Otherwise, it's rather nice... simple (as would be necessary for an elementary school) but clean.

Is that the unnamed school's official logo, or is it from somewhere else? It looks familiar, but then again, 95% of bulldog logos look virtually the same. Maybe it has something to do with 95% of bulldogs looking the same... but I doubt it.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Syphi, the school name is St.Dominic Bulldogs, my school ^_^ and ill try to put some striping in.

Ill also take the last names off the jersey, seeing as not many elementary schools put last names on the jersey.

Reminds me of a "Team Russia Bulldogs" concept... ^_^ It looks better with sleeve striping.

I'd suggest making the sleeve striping more like the hem striping in terms of thickness. Also, sleeve numbers might be an idea. Lastly, for consistency's sake, I'd remove the blue between the red and white on the sleeve, as it is on the hem, or add blue between the red and white on the hem, as it is on the sleeve.

It's definitely improving, and as you've probably figured out, jersey design tends to be more of a process than a finish and forget it kind of thing (unless you're ICS, who tends to pretty much get things right on the first try, and doesn't feel the need to change things thereafter).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Reminds me of a "Team Russia Bulldogs" concept... ^_^ It looks better with sleeve striping.

I'd suggest making the sleeve striping more like the hem striping in terms of thickness. Also, sleeve numbers might be an idea. Lastly, for consistency's sake, I'd remove the blue between the red and white on the sleeve, as it is on the hem, or add blue between the red and white on the hem, as it is on the sleeve.

It's definitely improving, and as you've probably figured out, jersey design tends to be more of a process than a finish and forget it kind of thing (unless you're ICS, who tends to pretty much get things right on the first try, and doesn't feel the need to change things thereafter).

If i do sleeve numbers, it will take away the Schoolish feel.

I'll try to remove the blue, but if it doesnt work, it doesnt work.

Archived