question...

AAO

i copied and pasted the grizzlies logo into paint, and cleaned it up so you can fill it in black instead of that messed up image of the half blue half white grizzly that it is at first when you copy and paste it, and theni changed the midnight blue to this bronze gold color, left the other half black, left the smoke blue snout, and gave it red eyes. but, i dont know if i can put it on my site or anything becasue of copyright? and i wanted to show you guys...what should i do?

Go ahead and upload that bad-boy. You're not profiting off of it, so there's no worries.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

So long as you dont make shirts, and sell them on ebay as "genuine NBA apparel" you should be fine. Lets see what you've done!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived