Aussie rules two step

Discrim

Cal Bears

calfooty.png

Years ago I'd done a Cal set. I decided to revisit it, though this time out the Bear flag guernseys are the main design, and I used Berkeley's official bear alt instead of throwing my own together (which I've since lost).

Milwaukee Robins

robins2012.png

The CCSLC has an AFL fantasy league, and this is my seventh year in it. I hadn't gotten around to unveiling this year's jumpers til now, and we're already in Round 3. The rundown: the home jumper is the design I've used in some form for all but one season, and was inspired by the West Coast Eagles, who wear a similar (though simpler) blue and gold design. The backs were blue until last year, and are now red. The away is basically a simpler version of the design I attempted to switch to a few years ago, and I usually have hoops as either an away or clash design. This year they're cream and light robin egg blue.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

As usual, all of these look damn good. I love the use of the bear from the state flag on Cal's jersey, probably the most original use of that particular bear that I've seen. Well done.

The Robins' clash is amazing. Love the identity and you keep on doing great stuff with it. Good job all around.

Archived