Springfield Gunners

patsox

Preliminary Springfield gunners logo for the nbpa fantasy league. C and c please? Suggestions on how to make the more colonial looking but still rebellious? Team based on Springfield armory/shays rebellion kind of. I based the wordmark on the camel logo and I think it kind of worked out but I hadn't really intended on using it as a final logo. So any help is appreciated thanks.

fcd1d9cd.jpg

Wow patsox, I haven't seen you around the concepts section for quite awhile now. But welcome back, it looks like your work is improving. I really like the idea for the wordmark for this, the only things I would change would be the 'G' and the inconsistent capitalization, make all of the letters capital if you're going to have the 'E' and 'R' capital. As for the 'G' it kind of looks like a 'C' right now. I would suggest adding the chin to the 'G', I think it would look a lot better like that.

As far as the cannon goes, I know this is just a sketch, but there needs to be some separation between the wheels and the cannon itself. Also, it looks a little askew, the perception seems off. That may change however, if you add that separation.

Archived