Help with Blogger

bucknut40

So I currently run a High School football site called Southwest Ohio Football. I use a blogger and also have a you tube, facebook, and twitter account. I know there are so many tools on blogger an have seen some great blog designs but I cant figure out alot of the codes an stuff. I was hoping people had some tips and tricks on how to make my blogger look professional and good. ClickHere to view what I have done so far....also ignore the lack of posts because we went to another website for awhile until moving back to the blogger

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Not bad, I think a less detailed background would be better. Here are my two, which you might be interested in seeing.

http://stadiaarcadia.blogspot.com/

http://sportslogospot.blogspot.com/

Both very nice...I think I should go with a plain background, how do you get links and images in it like you have with the twitter and facebook thing

#RaiderUp

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Both of those are just pictures I made, then I put the link underneath. I just used a text post, and got the html code when I uploaded the pictures. But there are a few cool patterns like the checkered one I use on both.

How do you put the link underneath?

#RaiderUp

Archived