Liverpool FC Kit Concept

ocel0t

Hey everyone, I'm an avid LFC fan, but I found the new home kit made by Warrior to be very disappointing. I love the 2011-12 kit, so I just did a quick design with a home-made template using a sublimated striping pattern similar(ish) to it. Nothing fancy, but I think it'd be nice to see out on the field as opposed to the maroon thing they currently have going on. I'm not planning to edit it or go any further, just a quick thing to put out there.

ScreenShot2012-05-27at22810PM.png

Thoughts?

ScreenShot2012-05-28at102740PM-1.jpg

YNWA

I like it. One question, though, the crest you used, is that the same one they're using irl or are they still using the full crest?

No, that's the one they're using next season.

My only critique is that the Warrior logo should be smaller. It shouldn't be nearly as big as the crest.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived