2012 NHL Draft/Free Agency

youcan'tseeme

We're starting to see the minor deals (Brad Stuart some would argue as more than minor) being made and the draft as well as free agency are weeks away, so lets debate the big questions shall we?

Do the Oilers keep the 1st overall pick? Where is Lou being shipped too? Will Parise, Sutter, and Semin hit the UFA market? Who do you want your team to pursue and let go?

untitled-6.jpg

There are rumors that the Leafs have offered Luke Schenn and the 5th pick to Edmonton for the 1st.

Also, I'm super pumped that one of my friends may get drafted this year. He's ranked 150 by the ISS (which his dad coincidentally owns, so I'm not putting much faith in it)

Spencer Hyman of the Hamilton Red Wings. His brother, Zach, went 123 to Florida in 2010.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

There are rumors that the Leafs have offered Luke Schenn and the 5th pick to Edmonton for the 1st.

Also, I'm super pumped that one of my friends may get drafted this year. He's ranked 150 by the ISS (which his dad coincidentally owns, so I'm not putting much faith in it)

Spencer Hyman of the Hamilton Red Wings. His brother, Zach, went 123 to Florida in 2010.

There seems to be a bit of silence on the Leafs part which generally means Burke is actually doing some work for once and closing his yapper. It's a shame we can't make the said deal only with Phaneuf instead :P

untitled-6.jpg

There seems to be a bit of silence on the Leafs part which generally means Burke is actually doing some work for once and closing his yapper. It's a shame we can't make the said deal only with Phaneuf instead :P

Not so fast on the silence of Brian Burke part. :)

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Add Vokoun-to-Pittsburgh to the list

Flyers offseason:

-- Will Jagr be back?

-- Will they trade for Nash, go after Parise or keep the young guys together?

-- Will Pronger retire, and if so, does Giroux get the "C"?

-- Carle, Kubina and Lilja are UFAs and Pronger's status is unknown....who's gonna replace these guys? Will they go after Suter? Will they trade a #1 for Weber?

- no

- they'll try one or the other; the Flyers have no long-term plan

- he'll go on LTIR forever like Rathje without de jure retiring, and yes

- someone from the Jets, someone from the Coyodiques, and some league-minimum lunk, they'll go after Suter, it'll take more than that for Weber

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived