Washington Capitals Concept

jncox9

Hello, I am new here and this is my first post. I've been reading through fourms for a while but have never really contributed. Here is my first!

This is a Washington Capitals third jersey concept I created using their unused Capital Building logo. I really love this logo and would love to see it on a blue third! The "weagle" is a great logo but I don't think it belongs as a primary. However, I kept it as a shoulder patch here. Some might say the jersey design is a little too Ranger-ish but I think it really works with this logo. Take a look for yourself.

Capitals-JustinCox.jpg

Any comments and critique would be appreciated. You can also check out my new blog at artofhockey.blogspot.com.

saw this on HJC when it was posted. I love it. Where did you find that logo though. I wanted to use it as a shoulder crest on a jersey I was making but had to settle for the swooping eagle

I first found it here. http://www.icethetics.info/archive/2008/8/21/finding-lost-logos.html

But I used a color version from one of Ryan's old concepts on HJC.

This is a fantastic concept. Only thing I don't love is the stripes right below the collar, those add a little too much clutter IMO. Other than that, great concept.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived