Marseille Home Jersey

Hockey Nerd

Really, really great. Love the stripes and the colors. Good to see my template put to good use.

(and fyi, Marseille is missing an 'L' in your thread title)

Thanks for the reply, and the template is fantastic. Fixed the title as well.

From my point of view...

Positives:

-I think you should stick with the plain sleeves. The balance is right.

-No 3 stripes (just cos adidas currently use them on every kit doesnt mean they should always have to)

Negatives:

-The sponsor is too small.

-Marseille traditionally have white shorts (but as above I guess just cos it's like that now doesn't mean it can't change)

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Negatives:

-The sponsor is too small.

This^ (from my point of view) is never a negative. The less non-team logos on a concept (or actual uniform), the better.

And don't tell me, "oh, all great teams have uni sponsors. Soccer's (futbol's) different." So, by that logic this isn't a great team? I bet this team stinks too.

[/rant]

National teams never have them though, for a club it's different.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I know, but not all teams have/need them. Barca doesn't have a uni sponsor, they have a uni charity which means they don't need a logo on there, they just saw too many teams with a sponsor and caved (in a way) to peer pressure. Weak.

The Fire don't need a sponsor, major clubs don't NEED sponsors, I think it's a sad state and lame especially when the best futbol (international play) doesn't need or want uni sponsorship.

[/second rant]

I know, but not all teams have/need them. Barca doesn't have a uni sponsor, they have a uni charity which means they don't need a logo on there, they just saw too many teams with a sponsor and caved (in a way) to peer pressure. Weak.

The Fire don't need a sponsor, major clubs don't NEED sponsors, I think it's a sad state and lame especially when the best futbol (international play) doesn't need or want uni sponsorship.

[/second rant]

Please stop typing such wrongness!

Prior to the 2011-2012 season, Barcelona FC had a long history of avoiding corporate sponsorship on the playing shirts. On 2006, the club announced a five year agreement with UNICEF, which includes having the UNICEF logo on their shirts. The agreement has the club donate €1.5 million per year to UNICEF (You are referring to this unusual sponsorship, probably).

Barcelona FC ended their historical refusal of corporate sponsorship prior to the commencement of the 2011–12 season, signing a five-year €150m deal with the Qatar Foundation, so a merely pecuniary sponsorship. The reason for the choice is related to the fact that the team's traditional colors, blue and garnet, are seen as a symbol of Catalonia and logos of sponsors are considered intrusive. Even the manufacturer of the suit, and technical sponsor of the company, Nike was criticized for the logo on official uniforms. So, it's just about Barcelona FC, not all the big clubs!!!

I came from Italy, I grew up playing, watching, breathing football (what you call soccer).

Enough with this argument (I forgot they stopped using UNICEF. My opinion is still valid. They don't need that money), if you want to keep this going, PM me.

Back to the topic at hand:

I think the fonts could be better, I don't like how small the name font is and the number strokes are thin in very odd places, leading me to disliking them, perhaps find something more suitable for both.

I like the jersey it doesn't need hoops on the sleeve but I don't think Adidas would produce a jersey without stripes maybe put them on the sleeves and the sponson logo seems to high up maybe move it down to the white stripe below

Archived