Mystery Player 6/3/04

NJTank

I began my career with the Canadiens in 1988, acending to the roll of captain by 1993 when the Habs last won the cup. I would stay in Montreal until the 1995/96 season when I was included in the Patrick Roy trade top the Avalanche. In COlorado teh trade would be the catalyst to a Stanley CUp Championship. Following the 96/97 season I signed a free agent deal with the Rangers, after struggling badly in New York I was traded at the deadline to the Stars. The following season I would be on anotehr cup winner. Following the 2000/01 season I left Dallas for teh Blues, midway through that season I was dealt to the Avalanche. Following the 2002/03 season I would leave COlorado again joining the Canucks.

Who Am I?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Er, fark, after having posted an answer, it seems that I'm wrong. It seemed too easy.

Now that I know who it is, I'd forgotten he was captain of the Habs.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Mike Keane.

The greatest player in the history of the game (In my opinion, of course) :D Guy Carbonneau.

Okay I got some others recently, this one I knew wasn't CArbonneau--who although he was captain in 93 for the cup win, well Tank corrected that--and Guy didn't play for all those teams--but I will agree Mike Keane is the correct answer...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived