MLB Alternate logos

zilch

I was just wondering as I posted in the request forums for alternate MLB All-Star Game logos such as Home Run Derby, Celebrity Softball Game, All Star Sunday, Player art and so on if certain things like this could be added to the main site? I'm assuming that since the MLB has a logo for pretty much anything now that it would just be overload. I would say though that the MLB has by far the best logo designs/themes of all four major sports.

I was just wondering as I posted in the request forums for alternate MLB All-Star Game logos such as Home Run Derby, Celebrity Softball Game, All Star Sunday, Player art and so on if certain things like this could be added to the main site? I'm assuming that since the MLB has a logo for pretty much anything now that it would just be overload. I would say though that the MLB has by far the best logo designs/themes of all four major sports.

I was looking for these a while back - does ANYONE have them? I've never been able to find them at all!

Anubis.png

What do you mean by player art?

mcbqza.jpg

Archived