Jersey Questions

youcan'tseeme

Figured since I couldn't find a topic on this I'd make one. I'm looking at buying a ECHL teams jersey but haven't a clue how large they are as there is no sizing chart. The jersey is made by SP and so I was wondering if I wear a Medium Edge and a large CCM what size SP jersey should I purchase?

Seeing as there are a lot of brands when you get into lower tear sports anyway can use this thread to ask similar questions if they arise as we all know sizes among different brands are not standardized and not always easy to find.

untitled-6.jpg

Figured since I couldn't find a topic on this I'd make one. I'm looking at buying a ECHL teams jersey but haven't a clue how large they are as there is no sizing chart. The jersey is made by SP and so I was wondering if I wear a Medium Edge and a large CCM what size SP jersey should I purchase?

Seeing as there are a lot of brands when you get into lower tear sports anyway can use this thread to ask similar questions if they arise as we all know sizes among different brands are not standardized and not always easy to find.

Just for the record: Where are you planning on ordering from? Team's site or online retailer?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Just for the record: Where are you planning on ordering from? Team's site or online retailer?

River City Sports

untitled-6.jpg

Just out of curiosity, which team jersey are you buying? As far as your question, I wear Medium/Large polo shirts and I have a Large Riverfrogs and Thoroughblades jersey and they are both large enough to wear a shirt underneath comfortably.

spacer.png

Just out of curiosity, which team jersey are you buying? As far as your question, I wear Medium/Large polo shirts and I have a Large Riverfrogs and Thoroughblades jersey and they are both large enough to wear a shirt underneath comfortably.

There is a very ugly Falcons one I want.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived