2013 Syracuse Lacrosse Nike Vapor Alternate

RyanMcD29

It's wayyy too early to start a 2013 College Lacrosse uniform thread, but there's news coming out with Syracuse's newest alternate jersey with whatever new technology Nike has in store and....

Yeah, this one's a doozy

vapor_main.jpg

http://insidelacrosse.com/ilgear/news/2012/08/21/syracuse-nike-vapor-uniform

Inspired by the uniforms seen on Virginia and Duke during the 2012 NCAA playoffs, the 2013 Vapor uniform features the best uniform technology that Nike has to offer for lightweight breathability.

Key Performance Points:

? Lightweight four-way stretch woven shoulder panels and woven body fabrication allow for maximum mobility.

? Breathable mesh panels on the back of the jersey and sides of the shorts integrate with Nike Pro Combat Hypercool base layer to keep you cool in the heat of battle.

? Fully sublimated design with optional shoulder panel graphic and 23 color options allow for a truly customized look.

Design your own at niketeam.com

These uniforms are part of Nike's 2013 Lacrosse System of Dress that are made to be worn with other high performace materials designed by Nike. Keep posted to ILGear for the release of the rest of the goods.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Yeah, saw this on laxallstars a couple months ago. I kind of like it from an artist's perspective but NEVER wear that on the field. Maybe switch the uniform color to navy and leave the piping orange. I'm guesing HGI or HelmetWrapz is going to release a matte black lid with a black and orange outlined S decal. Plus, it screams Princeton like crazy.

#GTG

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Archived