The return of the International Challenge

jkrdevil

Ok, not sure where this goes, so I will post it here.

For a few months now I have been thinking of bringing back my old International Challenge in a grand style. It will go like this. Starting this Thursday a series of 4 challenges will begin, each one is will last 2 weeks total, 1 for creating one for voting. Each Challenge will work as the old challenge did, with me pulling a country and a sport. Each sport will be used once however. Here's the catch, each challenge winner will be put into a grand tournament to be voted on after all 4 our done. Once a person wins a challenge they will not be able to another one (they could still do a concept to show how they would have done it, however). The winner of the first challenge will get the 1 seed in the turnament, the winner of the second the 2 etc.... They grand winner will become the International King of the CCSLC. THe winner will be crowned while the opening ceromony of the olympics is aired on US tv.

This is not to rip or compete off Logolympia, I had this idea long ago plus this is very different and Logolympia will be over before this.

Remember the first challenge begins this thursday, then I will have a refresher of the rules.

Good Luck to all.

Archived