Oakland Moneyballers

AlMagz

So this is my first ever concept, ever. First one I decided to make in paint with the help of awesome copy and pasting of the template. Its very simple. Obviously this is a play on Moneyball and in response to the A's clinching the AL West earlier today. Billy Beane strikes again, I think there will be a sequel Moneyball2k12 (working title).

Im already going to assume there are a billion and one things that can be improved on this but I would like to know what peoples opinion are. Im calling it the Oakland Moneyballers, but this could easily be transitioned into the San Jose Moneyballers if necessary.

moneyballers.png

Overall looks good.

But on the front of the jersey, it's way to much yellow. Also, why is there teal on the front and green with the numbers and NOB. (correct me if it's a movie reference)

I've never made a baseball concept before but I would try making the script green with a white outline.

Also, try making the belt green and adding a striping pattern to the pants. Perhaps a double line down the side matching the front stripes?

On a positive note (I really try to not be negative about people's concept, this really does look good.) Good start and hoping to see more on this topic and possibly more concepts in the future.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Archived