Joshhockey's Fantasy Concepts

joshhockey

Lately I haven't really been doing much of anything for real teams but instead getting my practice by creating random identities and trying to challenge myself to make logos in styles that I normally wouldn't. This has lead me to work on some 'fantasy' concepts. Anyways, I'd love some C&C because what I'm looking for with these concepts is just to become a better designer. Here is the first concept, the Jefferson City Eagles.

Primary:

JCPrimary.png

Secondary:

JCSecondary-1.png

Home:

JCHome.png

Road:

JCRoad.png

Alternate:

JCAlt-1.png

g4104.png

Yeah I see that now too, I had to decide whether to put the feather behind the C or in front and it looked best behind but it does become a little distorted looking due the the shape of the C. I'm especially proud of the eagle logo and just wanted to see if there was anything I could do to improve it as I'm trying to get away from inanimate object logos and force myself to create more animal, human and anatomical logos.

g4104.png

Yeah I see that now too, I had to decide whether to put the feather behind the C or in front and it looked best behind but it does become a little distorted looking due the the shape of the C. I'm especially proud of the eagle logo and just wanted to see if there was anything I could do to improve it as I'm trying to get away from inanimate object logos and force myself to create more animal, human and anatomical logos.

Actually, I was talking about the shape of the feather. Maybe end it to a point. The eagle is the best thing about the set. The only thing I can think of is make it angrier by squinting the eye and opening the beak.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Here is the second concept I've been working on. The team is called the Tucson Outlaws. The concept really started as the native looking pattern and went from there. I'm pretty proud of the jersey design as I think it is really original. C&C would be greatly appreciated.

Primary:

TOPrimary.png

Secondary:

TOSecondary.png

Home:

TOHome-1.png

Away:

TORoad-1.png

Alternate:

TOAlt.png

g4104.png

• 2 weeks later...