american soccer

UCLAcrew

so, i missed out on the challenge awhile ago (i forget who started it) regarding creating soccer teams -- kits and logos -- for american cities. well, i had been working on that for awhile, but i'm a bit old fashioned as i was hand drawing them. it's taken until now for me to create the templates and logos for just a few of the teams i had invisioned, and here they are. copy and paste the links.

imperial united football club (based in newark)

1980-1991

athletic club of orange county

associated soccer of boston

bay area football club

mission soccer club of san diego

the home kits are the top pictures. the road are under those. and any third kits/champions league kits are on the bottom. and yeah, i know champions league is uefa, but i thought i'd do them anyway.

the templates are modified by me from roger clemente's hockey template. all the logos are created by me using ms paint -- which is why they aren't bigger.

i'll try to put together another batch as soon as possible, but it'll probably be awhile and you'll will have forgotten this thread by then.

comments are welcomed.

Exceptional work UCLAcrew! I love the thought that you've put into the history of the Imperial United Football Club kit.

My only suggestion would be to lighten up the Blue in the Athletic Club of Orange County kit. You know... go with something more symbolic of Southern California's sunny skies.

Wonderful job all the way around.

Brian in Boston

UCLACrew, glad to see ya didn't forget about us little people :D

Imperial Utd...in the word of the great Bernie Mac..WOOOOOOOOO! that's a lot of sets :shocked:

the detail you put into the evolution of your IUFC set is awesome. i truly mean that. :notworthy:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

You must really love soccer, because it really shows in your concepts. And if you don't, you're still talented nonetheless. Great job especially on the Imperial United kits :D

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived