Awesome Sports Logos

I created this logo for a chuckle which we certainly need during this NHL Lockout which is so frustrating. I'd love to get your thoughts on this. I love creating logos that turn docile objects into ferocious sports logos. I wouldn't want to drop the gloves with this funny sports logo.

Hopefully you guys like it. Let me know your thoughts. I've included the logo and the how it looks on our awesome sports t-shirts to show the blend in colors. Thanks as always for the feedback!

tree-huggers.png

portland-tree-huggers-cream_1.jpgportland-tree-huggers-pigment-brown_1.jpgportlandtreehuggers-earthgreen_2.jpg

WNDUP FX, I'm a logo lover first and foremost. I don't mind not putting the t-shirts in if that helps? I also comment on other places on the board. Do I want to sell t-shirts, of course but I'm truly looking for feedback on the logos we have and this by far is the best place to do it. I appreciate the feedback.

I wouldn't want to hug that tree, nor do I think that tree is likely to hug anything. If the team name was "angry trees", or "fighting trees", then it'd make more sense.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived