2012 Spengler Cup Team Canada jerseys

kiwi_canadian

I'm pretty sure every team in the tournament has the same design on the shoulders. I didn't realize it was supposed to be the trophy outline. Then again, this is the first time I've ever paid any attention to the Spengler Cup.

Since I can remember, I've always loved the Spengler Cup. It's almost like an underworld hockey tournament, for those who just couldn't quite make it... except this year... Anyhow, anyone knows if we can buy those somewhere? I'd get me a #5...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Always loved the Team Canada jersey.. wouldnt mind buying one.. also loved to see the different teams wear cool jerseys and logos.. HC Davos always is the one all there in each Spengler Cup tourny... love the logos as well.. I did read one article (wish I could find and put the link in here) that maybe for Spengler Cup 2013 there might be an AHL team coming over (I think it might be either Rochester Americans or Hershey Bears as both of them are the oldest AHL franchises around and might be an ideal team for the USA to play in the tourny?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived