Pittsburgh Spiders concept

pittunited

Since I was accepted for the new baseball minor league over in the fantasy boards, I figured I should put together my team's identity package:

pittunited_spiders_wordmark.jpg

pittunited_spiders_unis.jpg

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Pittunited - great identity package. Very nice job, I like your colors.

Hard to see the spider on the hat - might go with gold spider in powder blue trim.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

this is some good looking stuff. Definately better with the yellow Spider logo on the cap. You sure the general population of Pittsburgh would let you get away with adding a color to their precious yellow and black though :P

this is some good looking stuff. Definately better with the yellow Spider logo on the cap. You sure the general population of Pittsburgh would let you get away with adding a color to their precious yellow and black though :P

1) It's GOLD, not yellow. <_<

2) There's blue in the city seal, the Panthers play in blue and gold, and the Pens and Bucs both used to wear blue... I think I can get away with it. :D Besides, the predominant colors are still black and gold, so all the "yinzers" in western PA can still wear their Steelers shirts to the games. :P

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

I think it'd look better if the spider faced upwards. Just like you want your team to climb up the waterspout, not get washed out.

I was thinking of it more like dropping down from the ceiling to bite you, rather than climbing up the wall and violating Marvel Comics' copyright. :D

piratesSig.gif

I think it'd look better if the spider faced upwards. Just like you want your team to climb up the waterspout, not get washed out.

I was thinking of it more like dropping down from the ceiling to bite you, rather than climbing up the wall and violating Marvel Comics' copyright. :D

Okay, that's cool... although my first impression was a diver, not a ominously descending spider. Keep up the good work, pitt!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived