Patriot League Yakball

TShaw528

These are kinda unconventional, and might be better for soccer. But I like them a lot.

Only issues are I have no clue for the pants, and would the numbers look better imposed over the Cross, instead of inside?

nO72tz2h.png

I actually think the number on the front would work better in the upper right opposite the Nike swoosh, in white.

As for the back, I don't think you need the cross there, and instead place larger numbers there, also in white. Similar to a soccer jersey. Keep the sleeve stripes, though. They look good.

Good start, just needs to be worked with a bit

EDIT: Taking the cross off the back would also help solve the inevitable problem with fitting a long name on the jersey that's readable

Add some pattern into the cross, something christian, maybe.

I was basing it off the Holy Cross logo, which is a plain cross. I don't know if decorations in the cross would look good or not.

Some different ideas for the front, thoughts?

eknDUJLh.png

These are kinda unconventional, and might be better for soccer. But I like them a lot.

Only issues are I have no clue for the pants, and would the numbers look better imposed over the Cross, instead of inside?

I actually think the number on the front would work better in the upper right opposite the Nike swoosh, in white.

As for the back, I don't think you need the cross there, and instead place larger numbers there, also in white. Similar to a soccer jersey. Keep the sleeve stripes, though. They look good.

Good start, just needs to be worked with a bit

EDIT: Taking the cross off the back would also help solve the inevitable problem with fitting a long name on the jersey that's readable

Good point, that completely skipped my mind

Archived