Rugby Union of Texas - ARU Feeder- Final Wrap

GotPixels

panthercityallteambase.jpg

Love it, even the color selection (which fits with TCU and Paschal High School).

Even though the city is mostly known for old west culture, it's about time we get away from the "Cowtown" image. Even if it's something as small as this.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it, even the color selection (which fits with TCU and Paschal High School).

Even though the city is mostly known for old west culture, it's about time we get away from the "Cowtown" image. Even if it's something as small as this.

Thanks 29.

I have one team left before wrapping up this series.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Fantastic series GP.

Very pro, and a real variety of styles, colours, etc.

I gotta say that my fave is the Dallas Alternate kit.

That's a kick-ass uniform, which just shows you that sometimes, simpler is better...

But they're all good.

Congratulations. Well done.

Fantastic series GP.

Very pro, and a real variety of styles, colours, etc.

I gotta say that my fave is the Dallas Alternate kit.

That's a kick-ass uniform, which just shows you that sometimes, simpler is better...

But they're all good.

Congratulations. Well done.

Thanks Sparky.

• 2 weeks later...

Most "minor league" teams in Tulsa have something to do with oil. It is tradition. Additionally, Blue is kind of Tulsa's color. I suggest "Tulsa Crude." I'm thinking something like an oil well, with the top forming the top of a "T"

Appreciate the feedback. This series is wrapped, however I will point a couple of things about the Tulsa club. Tulsa was known as "The Oil Capital of the World" in it's heyday. The motto that the city goes by now is "A New Kind Of Energy."Choosing a name based on oil would have been obvious. I did not go that route because of that. Besides, I paid homage to oil on the alternate kit by using the city seal in the design.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Archived