Video game custom covers

vnardella5

its actually not the way i wanted it to come out

Dont let BigD see that quote because you know what would come next lol. I woulda picked a different picture, the original isnt all that great to start with, kinda small and the quality isnt all there. I am glad you didnt go with the original 2K13 BG though, thats a plus for sure lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Seems like I've seen it before even though its not on SCW (why is that btw? lol), but its not bad, jersey and pants could be brightened up a little and the CC could be better, but its a good start.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived