Another Winter Classic Jersey Mockup

monkeypower

more like participation medal age considering what these two jerseys are based on.

That being said, I don't really like the Kings jersey. Put the logo on the front, and do something else than just grey. Take inspiration from your sock, it's either that or yellow/purple if the kings ever do go into the WC.

For Anaheim, everything above the alternate captain's patch is great. That was the one thing of the old jersey that I actually liked. Try making the hem striping the same as the sleeve and use a different logo.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

more like participation medal age considering what these two jerseys are based on.

That being said, I don't really like the Kings jersey. Put the logo on the front, and do something else than just grey. Take inspiration from your sock, it's either that or yellow/purple if the kings ever do go into the WC.

For Anaheim, everything above the alternate captain's patch is great. That was the one thing of the old jersey that I actually liked. Try making the hem striping the same as the sleeve and use a different logo.

This was just a joke concept hence the golden age thing

IbjBaeE.png

Archived