Houston Rockets Concept

shaydre1019

Ok, so as you may have heard, the Yao era is over, and now we're in a youth movement, and will possible bring in a big FA this offseason. With that being said i thought it's just about time for a change of pace.

I'm in the early stages of this concept and started with a home uniform that i had in my head.

It is heavily NASA inspired. The main inspiration being 1. An astronaut suit. 2. An actual rocket.

I plan to update this soon, but would first like some feedback.

rocketshome.png

Here is the Home uniform, with a rocket launch inspired graphic on one side and a rocket inspired graphic on the other. The whole thing is supposed to emulate a space suit.

Thanks!

There's nothing wrong with simple, but keep fleshing it out. Go for completion. It's a delicate balance making a concept that's got a clean look while also balancing in some intriguing flavor that adds a unique element.

It's a fine start but really keep building.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

There's nothing wrong with simple, but keep fleshing it out. Go for completion. It's a delicate balance making a concept that's got a clean look while also balancing in some intriguing flavor that adds a unique element.

It's a fine start but really keep building.

What adjustments would you make?

i wanted to add just a touch of yellow underneath the rocket graphic on the shorts, but i couldnt make it look good.

and i plan on changing up the away, i just really wanted this one to look like a space suit, if that makes sense.

Archived