High school rebranding

panthers_2012

I'm currently at BW now, and I started to think about my high school Eyria Catholic. Our mascot is the panthers, but we use a block EC most of the time for athletics. I don't mind the EC, but I would like to see a panther in our uniforms. So, I re-did our football, hockey, basketball, and baseball uniforms and included my personal drawing of a panther. Currently, that panther is on t-shirts at EC. I understand that the baseball one is not the best, just because there was no specific baseball font. I still included the block EC in my work. C+C please!!!!

ecbaseballunis.png

ecfootballuni.png

ecbasketballunis.png

echockeyunis.png

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

The football number look different than the rest, but I could easily see that same number font on the basketball and baseball jerseys, to create a sense of unity among the different sports. Hockey might be a bit of a stretch to use that number font, but you could certainly try it and see how it looks.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

The football number look different than the rest, but I could easily see that same number font on the basketball and baseball jerseys, to create a sense of unity among the different sports. Hockey might be a bit of a stretch to use that number font, but you could certainly try it and see how it looks.

I took your suggestion. Here there are! I also noticed that my green football jersey had a different color of green in between the letters. Thank God for zoom!

ecfootballuni2.png

echockeyunis2.png

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived