MADE UP COLLEGES LEAGUE

CHSWR83

Hi i am wondering if I can get everyone on this site to make up college football teams for me to decide to use and I would like to have people to do this via team builder but I want a pic and a backstory on how you decided on your team name as well as a descriptive history on how your college or university was founded and the year of founding as well and fun facts with your primary logo above and your team builder unis below the story here's the thing I am an aspiring graphic designer but I don't really have time to create sports logos because I am working full time as a coach at my old high school I coach football basketball and track and when i am at my college working on becoming a better designer but they won't let you work on sports designs I am also getting really bored with NCAA and I need something for me to get me interested again I am hoping the competive spirit of the sportlogos.net community can help me in that regard I love college football and I love logo design anybody can design if more then 1,020 apply I hope that happens because I really want to make this into a 4 or 5 tier league like the European soccer leagues the more teams I have the better the league will be you one person can submit as many logos as they want they can also be logos you have made already for another project just have a story on how you decided on the name and an descriptive story on how your college and university was founded please help and god bless all that enter

Rules

No Explicit or Sexual Logos

Teams Can Only Be A+ And All Players Are 99 Overall That Way Its Even And Fair and Fun

If More Then 1,020 Apply I Will Make It EPL Style

Promotion & Religation I Would Like To Have 4 or Possibly 5 Tier League Maybe Even More If I Have Enough Interest In This Project So 1,020 will Be The Tier 1 Limit

Anyone Can Apply The More The Better

Story Needs

Logo

The Year The College or University Was Founded

History

Fun Facts

How You Got The Nickname

Submitters

Can Submit As Many Logos As You Want Just Follow My Rules Above

Good Luck God Bless And Get Er Done ASAP

Dude, I can tell you now, your request (which should be in the request section) is not going to get takers. You are asking folks serious enough about sports logos and design that they come to this board to discuss every minute detail about every new logo and uniform, to use Teambuilder, a generic uniform manufacturing program in a video game, to help you create a fantasy league that you don't seem able or willing to do on your own. That is not going to happen. I see it is your 3rd post. I would advise you to look around for a while and see what kind of discussions you find on these boards. Either that or try asking folks on an EA Sport NCAA game message board to do this. That seems a much more likely place where you will find people interested in what you want.

Better still, there are hundreds (even thousands?) of teams that people make available for download on the teambuilder website.

Can you not just search and find some teams that you like which match your criteria

if more then 1,020 apply

What? Wow. Also, isn't there a 12 or 16 team download limit unless you purchase extra slots. Even then I think it only increases the number slightly

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Good lord, that has to be the longest sentence I have ever read.

If you truly are an aspiring graphic designer, then you will definitely find time, if not make time, to do your designs. Try creating a few concepts of your own and demonstrate what you're capable of, and maybe then 1,020 or more (lol) of us would consider actually participating in something like this.

Teambuilder? C'mon man...

Archived