Best and worst games for create-a-team

El Scorcho

Sucks you can't use it for franchise though. I would have already thrown my money at it. I'll just stick to my 09 version.

Yes, I agree it sucks. The same thing happened with FIFA Be A Pro mode, where you create a player and play as that player only.

I believe that for the same reasons, both were made mode specific because players could take their team/player into offline modes, cheat/hack the game to increase stats/attributes and then take it online to gain ranking points by having a much better team.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Not a uniform creator exactly, but I always loved the NASCAR games back in like 04 or 05 where you can create your own paint schemes. It was damn near perfect. You could choose from like 20 or so different designs, then determine what colors you want each portion of that design to be. Then you could choose from like 50 different sponsors so you can find one to match your color scheme. Overall it gave you a lot of options so you could create the car you wanted, or very close to it.

Probably the best non-NASCAR Racing series paint scheme option thing was NASCAR 09. You downloaded a template and painted schemes on your computer, then uploaded them on a server a la TeamBuilder and downloaded them once you were in the game to race it on your PS3 or 360

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived