RIP Dick Trickle

sc49erfan15

I never said it was the worst thing he ever heard. But the fact remains, the man killed himself, and apparently had many issues we don't know of. What's so unreasonable about saying he may have had an issue with his name, albeit a minor one? All I'm saying is that it's possible that it was one of the many straws on the camel's back.

spacer.png

I never said it was the worst thing he ever heard. But the fact remains, the man killed himself, and apparently had many issues we don't know of. What's so unreasonable about saying he may have had an issue with his name, albeit a minor one? All I'm saying is that it's possible that it was one of the many straws on the camel's back.

actually it was not his name that drove him to, according to his brother "chuck trickle", but he had severe pains by his left breast, i think wed he had more tests, condensing he smoked cigs alot and such, he prob had a advanced form of lung cancer or such.

actually it was not his name that drove him to, according to his brother "chuck trickle", but he had severe pains by his left breast, i think wed he had more tests, condensing he smoked cigs alot and such, he prob had a advanced form of lung cancer or such, prob was told this week.

Archived