DALLAS STARS CONCEPT! (New Logos)

MrWonka

So, after I came home from school and saw the news I quickly got my template and made a Home and Road jersey for them.

I combined their first jerseys in Dallas and modernized them a bit and added a little more to it. Tell me what you think!

DallasSet.jpg

Great job. I'm just wondering if the keyline on the home jersey is needed. Otherwise, the striping pattern is pretty much perfect. I was going to say try making the striping pattern white-black-silver-black-white for the home jersey, but that would leave few options left for the road jersey. In other words, it would force dullness if you were to follow continunity. This is a solid balance of green, black, silver, and white.

Great job. I'm just wondering if the keyline on the home jersey is needed. Otherwise, the striping pattern is pretty much perfect. I was going to say try making the striping pattern white-black-silver-black-white for the home jersey, but that would leave few options left for the road jersey. In other words, it would force dullness if you were to follow continunity. This is a solid balance of green, black, silver, and white.

Thank you very much! I always thought the silver and white stripes looking like that always looked sharp, and I'm glad they ditched gold, I think this new color scheme is great! The only thing I don't have with this template that they have confirmed on the jersey is laces.

Wow. These look fantastic. I'd totally buy the white one.

I've always for some reason love the white version of teams jerseys. I don't know just something about them really makes every color pop and look nice.

You and me both. I told myself I'd buy an authentic green jersey if the stars brought back green.... but I always end up falling in love with the white sweaters instead. We will see on the 4th what I fall in love with this time.

The colors look sharp on a uniform as you've shown here but half arm stripes never look good and I highly doubt they fit the profile of being 'timeless and classic.' But again, the main idea looks pretty good.

Midway.png

The colors look sharp on a uniform as you've shown here but half arm stripes never look good and I highly doubt they fit the profile of being 'timeless and classic.' But again, the main idea looks pretty good.

I mostly did it because I wanted their original look back when the North Stars switched to the half stripe black jersey, and then retained that to the beginning of the Stars existence. So I guess their could be a small bit of classic in it, but at the same time, I honestly think they shouldnt make it too "classic" or "timeless". I think going to a legit looking throwback wouldn't be a good image with that logo.

Archived