Palm Beach Resort League Volleyball

tiger13x

Not too long ago, I was in Aruba with my friends, and we stayed at the Occidental Grand Aruba. My friends and I all play volleyball, so since there was a group of four courts on the beach, we organized matches with other people. On the weekend, we even got people from the other resorts on the Eagle-Palm Beach Strip to come play and set up a makeshift league. This was alot of fun, and I always wanted to make concepts for this "league" so I am starting now. There are 6 teams, each from a different resort, and each with a different Aruban shirt sponsor, just like most soccer clubs do right now.

I am also aware that I dont have too much designing skill, and I am stuck with using paint right now, so please forgive me if they are not up to par. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

1st up:

Resort: Occidental Grand Aruba (Team also goes by Ouray Gold)

Sponsor: Ouray SportsWear (they were trying to sell everything all week)

DFL1Occidental_zpsf0a8f781.png

2nd Up

Resort: Westin Aruba

Sponsor: Balashi: Aruba's Beer

DFL2Westin_zpsb1247b55.png

iejdlc.png

7 of the Fastest in the NFL

"The Player Formerly Known As Mousecop"

As a fellow volleyball player, I would advise against use the soccer kit templates. I wouldn't be caught dead playing beach in a pair of socks, especially the knee high soccer socks.

Really like the idea and the story behind it though, keep them coming!

Thanks very much! In the next installment, I got rid of the socks, as I realized that was absurd. I am keeping the soccer kit template, however, because the shirts and shorts make sense for a volleyball uniform. The next and my favorite one so far is:

Brickell Bay Resort (Who won most of their matches)

Sponsor: Visit Aruba (I altered the colors to reflect the team colors)

dfl3BrickellBay_zpsd42e33a5.png

Certainly the most extravagant design so far.

Comments and criticism are once again appreciated!

iejdlc.png

7 of the Fastest in the NFL

"The Player Formerly Known As Mousecop"

I like the idea behind this series, but I feel like there's nothing different or anything that sets any of these concepts apart. Every uniform is white, and there's just nothing overly exeptional or interesting about any of these. While for a league of such small proportions these uniforms would be more than sufficient, I just feel like there's not much room for creativity with this concept series.

25yzwqg.png

Archived