NHL uniform/jersey concepts

Dray

I am new here so if im creating a topic wrong let me know. these are some of the concepts i made on paint, a couple years ago, i havent made one for years. Please give me suggestions and good criticism on how i can make them better looking other than adding names and numbers. thank you.

kxgt1.png5n97j6.png2n66ct5.pngakg3ue.png2a5d8k8.png

2w6i0ar.png

devin_vapors_sig.png

These aren't too bad, but there's also a lot of room for improvement. I think its pretty different the way you did those pants.

how do u put that hockey banner on the bottom of every comment

devin_vapors_sig.png

These aren't too bad, but there's also a lot of room for improvement. I think its pretty different the way you did those pants.

1. Press your name at the top right corner.

2.Press Edit My Profile at the top right corner.

3.Press signature on the left side (3rd choice).

4. You can wright or paste anything in, and it shows up every one of you posts.

1. Press your name at the top right corner. 2.Press Edit My Profile at the top right corner. 3.Press signature on the left side (3rd choice). 4. You can wright or paste anything in, and it shows up every one of you posts.
thank you for your help and criticism

devin_vapors_sig.png

Some good ideas overall I think, the Philly jerseys in particular would make a great third.

Most of them are pretty clean looking designs that don't always appeal to everyone but can look really great I think.

The two tone pants concept is interesting and I think it could work and provide a different look but some of them seem like specifically the crotch area is a different color (mostly Philly and Toronto). That might be something you'd want to try to avoid.

Archived