New York Knicks 70th Anniversary Concept *Alternates Added*

usern3mo

Alright. WIth these I combined a few ideas I saw into one.

55ra.png

3cre.png

s4dh.png

u6fd.png

5ynm.png

Tell me what you think, specifically on the side art. I'm working on alternates now and I was wondering if the side art would look better on them or if it needs to be more simple altogether.

S/O to Funkatron101 for the logo.

Sweet - nice concept. I like the broad outline of white. Makes the text & number stand out.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I like the creativity!

I would like to see yours concepts in vector versions though just to get a better view of the jerseys..

I'm not sure how to make a vector version without converting it and it looks really cartoony that way.

Absolutely LOVE these, however, I have to wonder how the Jersey looks without the pants as they have to sell the jerseys on their own and it might look weird without the pants.

You raise an excellent point. Lol Perhaps we'll just shorten the end of the art to the bottom of the jersey? :D

Absolutely LOVE these, however, I have to wonder how the Jersey looks without the pants as they have to sell the jerseys on their own and it might look weird without the pants.

You raise an excellent point. Lol Perhaps we'll just shorten the end of the art to the bottom of the jersey? :D

I think it could however be easily avoided by lowering the tower a tiny bit so that the antenna is where the pants end and the rest is on the jersey. The great thing though about this is that if NYK did this, the shorts would be top sellers.

• 3 months later...

Archived