all my latest nhl work

Dray

These is all my Nhl tweaks, concepts and nhl 14 cover, i wanna know what you think, criticism

devin_nhl_custom_avalanche.pngdevin_nhl_custom_Blue_jackets.pngDevin_nhl_custom_canucks.pngdevin_nhl_custom_flyers.pngdevin_nhl_custom_stars3.pngdevin_custom_nhl_winter_classic.png

i have an idea for ea. every year ea sports should create a rare limited edition nhl cover, both of the players on the cover should be captains of each of the two teams in the upcoming winter classic but only release so many covers of it, they will still have the cover vote for player on the original cover, example release the martin brodeur cover and release this cover^ as a special edition cover [rare] it will be hard to find

devin_vapors_sig.png

Very, very nice work. The only one I don't like is Dallas.

Colorado: I LOVE this one. The blue is a nice color, but It doesn't go with the maroon. You fixed that, and kinda gives it that old-timey look.

Columbus. The hat is a bit out of place, but not a real problem. This is very, very nice. The red is a nice touch.

Vancouver: Uncover the V and R, make it the Blue Vancouver Millionaires logo and add a outline to the head and you have a great logo. The jerseys are also really nice. Put the alternate on the shoulders though

Flyers: Maybe add a bit more black, but you no doubt cleaned it up. Very nice.

Dallas: I don't know... doesn't really appeal to me. It really doesn`t work, but all the others make up for it.

Cover: I like the idea, but we have a current player and player from the past. put Phaneuf on instead on Gilmour, or Brett Hull instead of Zetterberg.

Very nice work! I'm impressed. Small tweaks, but they go a long way. :winner: Way to go

Canucks entire set: I love everything here, but maybe a more modern jersey design would be better. I liked the avalanche logo at first, but seeing that their color scheme is almost exactly the same as Vancouver's, but I'm not too sure about it, though it is pretty good. Columbus is pretty good as well, but I'm not too sure about Dallas' logo. But I recommend cleaning up the edges of your logos.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Colorado: I LOVE this one. The blue is a nice color, but It doesn't go with the maroon. You fixed that, and kinda gives it that old-timey look.

Columbus. The hat is a bit out of place, but not a real problem. This is very, very nice. The red is a nice touch.

Vancouver: Uncover the V and R, make it the Blue Vancouver Millionaires logo and add a outline to the head and you have a great logo. The jerseys are also really nice. Put the alternate on the shoulders though

Dallas: I don't know... doesn't really appeal to me. It really doesn`t work, but all the others make up for it.

Cover: I like the idea, but we have a current player and player from the past. put Phaneuf on instead on Gilmour, or Brett Hull instead of Zetterberg.

Very nice work! I'm impressed. Small tweaks, but they go a long way. :winner: Way to go

thank you for the criticism

i gotta ask, Ive been told to download templates, but what is the difference between a downloaded template and picture of a template saved on google, if you know

devin_vapors_sig.png

thank you for the criticism

i gotta ask, Ive been told to download templates, but what is the difference between a downloaded template and picture of a template saved on google, if you know

Can`t say I know. Sorry. :wacko:

Archived