Colgate Womens Hockey Autism Awareness Special Jerseys

MrWonka

Going to start brainstorming ideas. And since this is a contest that I could actually see my concept be made, I want to make sure I put it the best design possible that I came up with. So throughout I'm going to throw some ideas in, and just to let you know, it's supposed to be known on the jerseys that it is for Autism Speaks, so, not just a jersey design and a patch..

EXAMPLES OF WHAT THEY'VE WORN IN PAST GAMES FOR THIS CAUSE.

c4a2fdc31aaab42d5d8ee8684190110c.png

faa4c2cfe4a70bf2be8249662320007d.png

So, they are very much out there! So I thought, do I make mine obvious with colors and everything that it is for Autism, or have a nice hockey jersey element, with the design for the cause. My first two ideas are sparked by a traditional good looking hockey jersey, with elements of the awareness game. There is 1 small difference from these two.

MY CONCEPTS

c451f94fefd8a6b95e1db9a29f16c5dc.png

fe441badfde41ff41c4787d9f5474f60.png

Your thoughts are appreciated. Obviously these aren't meant to be full time jerseys, so keep that in mind. Is a conservative feel good? Could I add a little more? Or should I go full out and do something crazy like they've worn in the past?

At a distance, I think the all-red puzzle pieces would be too hard to see. It would just appear like a texture, not a discernible pattern.

But this is definitely the most specific concept I've ever seen on the board. You've targeted a small college that has a women's team playing a traditionally non-women's sport and taken their highly conceptual jersey and made a concept on top of it.

Bravo, sir. That's pretty impressive, actually.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I agree with Pianoknight. I think it's a great idea, but the thin puzzle piece lines look like a bowling ball pattern ala Miami Ohio. If you make the lines thicker, then it would be great.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived