LA Tech

EvanBirchfield

I got bored and was looking at some college teams. I saw the LA Tech Bulldogs are Red,Blue, and White. I am a lifelong, diehard Falcons fan but I LOVE the Saints color scheme especially their old school gold. It's a little different then what they use today. Anyways I re-did LA Tech as if they switched to a new color. I appologize before hand I have Inkscape but haven't mastered it yet so to warn you I did this on Teambuilder by EA. Anyways, let me know what you think.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder13#/school/2258096934:1388696084

The problem with this is Louisiana Tech will never switch to gold and black. It's a nice concept, using Teambuilder and all...but hopeless. Bring back the black and old gold for Southern Mississippi, and then you'll have something.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The problem with this is Louisiana Tech will never switch to gold and black. It's a nice concept, using Teambuilder and all...but hopeless. Bring back the black and old gold for Southern Mississippi, and then you'll have something.

What Old Gold did Southern Miss use? I thought they've always had like that yellow.

ignore my last post I see it. Like when Brett Favre was there.

Archived