Retro Baylor Football Concept

BlueWorld

This is a Baylor Retro Concept that I made after seeing their uniforms that they wore against Texas. This is the full bear logo with word mark.

http://s800.photobucket.com/user/BaylorKing/media/RetroBaylorLogoBear_zps80f5cf24.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Oh boy...

First off, you used the Baylor Bears old logo & wordmark, you didn't "create" it, please give credit to what you got it from next time. Plagiarizing is downright unacceptable if you're going to post a concept in here. Also, your uniforms are good, but they are somewhat bland, but it is a retro set after all.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

This is a Baylor Retro Concept that I made after seeing their uniforms that they wore against Texas. This is the full bear logo with word mark.

http://s800.photobucket.com/user/BaylorKing/media/RetroBaylorLogoBear_zps80f5cf24.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Oh boy...

First off, you used the Baylor Bears old logo & wordmark, you didn't "create" it, please give credit to what you got it from next time. Plagiarizing is downright unacceptable if you're going to post a concept in here. Also, your uniforms are good, but they are somewhat bland, but it is a retro set after all.

I didn't see where he said it was his. for me it's implied it was just a recolor

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

I know it's unoriginal but after seeing those uniforms vs. Texas I just wanted to do something for fun. And the only reason I have another topic asking for team names is so that I can do something original.

And I didn't realize the pads were a different color, so I can fix that.

We don't give a :censored: cause that's just who we are

I really like those uniforms. You did a good job making it retro. I like the bu on the black unis helmet, but that could use a little green. On the rest I think the green goes well with the gold, especially the side panels. The black also looks good with the gold. just, on the white pants, don't put gold on the pads, and your great!

I really like those uniforms. You did a good job making it retro. I like the bu on the black unis helmet, but that could use a little green. On the rest I think the green goes well with the gold, especially the side panels. The black also looks good with the gold. just, on the white pants, don't put gold on the pads, and your great!

Thanks! I'll make the pads the same color and maybe add some green to the black uni

I don't really think the uniforms are bad, it's obvious he's going for the retro look. Also, what program are you using?

I'm using Paint.NET

We don't give a :censored: cause that's just who we are

If you use Paint, there's nothing wrong with that. But I'd recommend downloading Inkscape, it's free, and it gives you a greater selection of tools, templates, etc. It takes a while to learn, but once you get the hang of it, you'll know what you're missing.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived